What is Restylane?
Restylane is a collection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring gel that makes your skin look soft, supple, and voluminous. It retains up to 1,000x its own weight in water, making your skin look supple, youthful, and hydrated. The loss of hyaluronic acid due to aging is the primary factor behind the loss of facial volume from the cheeks and the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
Restylane fillers are uniquely designed to replenish your skin’s hyaluronic acid reserves. Each filler contains a different consistency of hyaluronic acid for different areas of the face, such as the lips, cheeks, chin, or nasolabial folds. When injected underneath the skin, the hyaluronic acid fills out the fine lines and wrinkles, contours the lips and facial features, and helps you achieve the desired cosmetic results. The results may last for a year or more, depending on the treatment area.
What can Restylane do?
- Fill out the fine lines and wrinkles
- Fill out the facial creases, such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Restore volume to the cheeks and the back of hands (dorsal hands)
- Lift and contour the cheeks
- Contour the chin and jawline
- Add volume to the lips
What are the benefits of Restylane?
- Non-surgical treatment
- No pain or discomfort
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Concludes within 15 minutes
- Personalized just for you
- Natural-looking results
- Instant and long-lasting results